Let us cherish our memories.



I usually travel a lot when i was a bachelor 16 years ago. I often visited Ooty, the Queen of hills during my weekends without fail in my all new Hero Honda Splendor (Black), which was one of the best bikes ever Indian history had, it had good mileage too and free of maintenance. My thirst for exploring new places had never stopped even after I got married.  Normally, people known to me don't hang out with their family and the only place they visit is Temple or a Church.  I strongly believe that everyone of us will have our time to be alone at our end of life, only the memories will move you forward. 

Please do support my blog. I will update with useful information's in and around Coimbatore as well as other places I visited. You will definitely enjoy reading it for sure.  Stay connected and wait for my next blog.  Forward my blog ID: thinktravelling.blogspot.com to your friends and family.

Comments

  1. Good initiative, all the best bro, lets explore....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Johnny. Please do read for more. Just thought of sharing some good things to read.

      Delete
  2. Excellent... Let's pay a visit next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the valuable information.. Let's plan 👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Western catchment (Avalanche) the beauty of nature located in Ooty!

RELIGIOUS TRIP AT AFFORDABLE COST

Cherambadi (71 kilometres away from Ooty)